The Bull Among the Lilies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Gallery
Characters
The Borgias

Lucrezia Borgia
Cecilia Gallerani
Cesare Borgia
Jofré Borgia
Bartolomeo Rossi

The Ottomans

Evren
Korkut
Ezel

The Orsini

Isabetta Orsini
Luisa Orsini
Giulia Farnese

The Sforzas

Ascanio Sforza

The Medici

Clarice de' Medici
Afonso das Neves
Catarina de' Medici
Renata Ferrari
Forum

Lucrezia Borgia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucrezia Borgia
Admin
Lucrezia Borgia

Lucrezia Borgia Empty
PostSubject: Lucrezia Borgia   Lucrezia Borgia Minicl10Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am

FULL NAME: Lucrezia Borgia.

HEIGHT: 5’2”.

WEIGHT: Approximately 125-130 lb.

BODY TYPE: Pleasing to any eye.

FACE TYPE: Oval.

COMPLEXION: Porcelain.

EYES: Pale blue. Despite their icy color, they contain a playful twinkle.

HAIR: Pale blonde. It's lengthy and thick, and typically worn in elaborate styles.

CLOTHING STYLE: The most opulent of fabrics and adornments in the most contemporary of fashions. She, herself, is the leading trendsetter of feminine fashion in Rome.

SPEAKING STYLE: Persuasively to the point.

GENERAL DEMEANOR: Angelically, but mischievously enrapturing. Anyone would willingly follow this fallen angel into disgrace.

CAREER: None.

PREJUDICES: Foremost, the enemies of her family. However, she also disdains everything she is not: poor, ugly, uncivilized.

BEST QUALITIES: Determined, intelligent, and loyal.

WORST QUALITIES: Impulsive, jealous, and selfish.

WEAKNESSES: Her family, particularly Cesare Borgia.

HOBBIES: Practicing the arts of persuasion and politics.

TALENTS: Persuasiveness and politics.

BIOGRAPHY: I bear the name Lucrezia Borgia. Yes, I bear the name scorned by everyone’s lips, even yours. Whereas you scorn it, I bear it proudly even as death welcomes me into its arms. Hear my trials and triumphs before you pass judgment on me. That is my only request, will you honor it? Good. Now, let me take you to the beginning. I was born in Subiaco, near Rome, in 1480. My father was Cardinal Rodrigo Borgia, who you know as Pope Alexander VI. My mother was Giovanna de Candia, Countess of Cattanei, who you know as Vannozza dei Cattanei. It’s never easy being of illegitimate birth. Because of this, my parents ensured that I had an overprotected childhood. Ah, such a secluded life I lived with my three full-blood siblings: Juan, Cesare and Jofre. I never knew anything of the scandalous world. If I had to pick a period in my life where the worldly woman you see before you replaced that innocent girl, I would have to say it begun when my father’s meteoric rise in his career in the Vatican granted the Boriga name grandeur. Oh, how I remember those days as if they were only yesterday. It all began in 1494…
Back to top Go down
http://www.panhistoria.com/Stacks/Novels/Character_Homes/home.ph

Lucrezia Borgia
Page 1 of 1